Monday, November 1, 2010

Adriana Lima's Nude Photoshoot For GQ (Video):


Adriana Lima's Nude Photoshoot For GQ (Video)


Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima [photosAdriana Lima photos] poses nude with just a strategically placed palm leaf in the latest issue of GQ magazine.
Adriana tells the mag exactly what she expects from a man, and we do mean exactly: "Show me you can take care of me. Say you’re taking me to dinner: I expect you to pick me up and open the car door for me."
"Hold the restaurant door while I enter and pull out the chair for me when I sit down. Stand up when I go to the restroom and again when I return."
Finally, "don’t walk in and think you’re the hottest person because you have the hottest girl. If you start carrying me around like a trophy, it’s not good."

Related posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Categories

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Hot Celebrities

Total Pageviews