Monday, November 1, 2010

Adriana Lima's Nude Photoshoot For GQ (Video):


Adriana Lima's Nude Photoshoot For GQ (Video)


Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima [photosAdriana Lima photos] poses nude with just a strategically placed palm leaf in the latest issue of GQ magazine.
Adriana tells the mag exactly what she expects from a man, and we do mean exactly: "Show me you can take care of me. Say you’re taking me to dinner: I expect you to pick me up and open the car door for me."
"Hold the restaurant door while I enter and pull out the chair for me when I sit down. Stand up when I go to the restroom and again when I return."
Finally, "don’t walk in and think you’re the hottest person because you have the hottest girl. If you start carrying me around like a trophy, it’s not good."

Related posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Search

Categories

VideoBar

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Hot Celebrities

Total Pageviews